The student news site of Miami Country Day School in Miami, Florida

The Spartacus

The Spartacus

The Spartacus

Thespians Bring Home the Glory!

Right before the long Thanksgiving weekend most people were getting ready to relax or maybe packing their bags to go travel. This was not the case for thespians in district 8. They were all getting ready to compete in their district competition they have been working towards for months. This year was particularly hard for all thespians because of the sudden strict rule changes. Even with these changes the MCDS thespians were able to walk away from the competition with 6 top honors (best in district), 17 superiors, and 12 excellents. Once again their hard work has paid off and soon they will be competing in their state competition where they will be showing off their talents once again.

If you are interested in watching all of these amazing performances they will be a thespians showcase. At this showcase taking place December 14 at 7:00PM you will be able to view all of the pieces from the district competition. Make sure to go support troop 4043 after all of their hard work.