The student news site of Miami Country Day School in Miami, Florida

The Spartacus

The Spartacus

The Spartacus

It’s beginning to look a lot like….

With the beginning of December comes the start of the holiday season. This is an exhilarating and cheerful time. Walking through campus you will see many vibrant decorations and dazzling lights. These decorations add a sense of holiday joy. It is uplifting and nice to see some holiday cheer. Despite the visual aspect of the holiday spirit, a lot is being done around campus by our students and faculty. Food and toy drives have begun to spread the warmth of the holiday season. 

Students have been cherishing the holiday spirit since November and many festivities have taken place. The upcoming singalong takes place on December 21st, where the whole school will come together to sing many different holiday songs. This is an event that has taken place for many years and which many people look forward to attending.

The community has taken many steps to add some holiday cheer to our campus and everyone is looking forward to the upcoming holidays.